EndIOM in Sudan Webinar
Featuring Professor Raman Bedi, Chairman of the Global Child Dental Fund and Alya Elgamri, Lecturer and spcialist in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Khartoum, Sudan, this free webinar is now available for viewing via the link below.
Infant Oral Mutilation (IOM) is a dangerous and sometimes fatal traditional dental practice undertaken in children that can have very serious health consequences.
- Will improve your understanding and knowledge of infant oral mutilation (IOM).
- Provides an overview of the updated prevalence of IOM and its risk factors.
- Explores the situation in Sudan.
- Evaluates and analyses the efforts that have been made so far to eradicate IOM regionally and globally.
- Examines professional roles and responsibilities for reporting and eradicating IOM.
To access this webinar online visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHKWFz2Oit8